Home | Hello guest,
New Customer? About Us | Contact Us | Help Center
Trusted Guarantee Fast Shipping
Become Our Fan Follow Us Shopping Cart (0)

Nike Air Flight Classic

Tuesday, 17 April 2012

Nike Air Flight Classic

Product Details

  • Shipping Weight: 2.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)

  • ASIN: B004DLJMDI


Price : $79.95
You Save : $10.05 (11%)
Nike Air Flight Classic

Product Description


Nike Air Flight Classic Basketball Shoes

 

Nike Air Flight Classic

 

Nike Air Flight Classic

Customer Reviews


The shoes are amazing. They are very comfortable and supportive. The colors are exactly as i wanted them to be. The only critique that i have really is that the shoes look better with navy blue laces instead of the white ones they came with.

These are a great Nike sneaker. It has a nice retro look, and fit exactly to your feet. I bought these on Ebay for 60$, great. They fit so nicely, I am wearing them in the library to study haha. A good purchase, I recommend the kicks to anyone.

 

Nike Air Flight Classic

 

View

0 comments:

Post a Comment