Product Details
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- ASIN: B000TYTKSU
- Item model number: WR0076-609
Price : $80.00

Product Description
Amazon.com Product Description
In the Imara series of Nike's Fit watches, this sharp Women's Multi-Function digital-quartz watch styles with functions including stopwatch, date-day-time in a classic maroon-black-silver ensemble. The stainless-steel 23-millimeter diameter case ibis secured with buckle clasp. This watch is water resistant to 165 feet and backed by a manufacturer's 2-year limited warranty.
PLEASE NOTE: ENTIRE WATCH IS THE COLOR OF THE BAND, IT IS NOT DRASTIC DUAL TONES AS PICTURED
Nike Women's WR0076-609 Imara Fit Multi-Function Watch

Customer Reviews
I had a nike imara watch in the past. It was my favorite watch, until it broke- I bought this product to replace it. Unfortunately the seller shipped me the wrong watch- the color around the watch face was the same as the band. To be plain, the watch was ugly. The color was brighter than the photo online led me to believe. Also, the watch looked junky- not like I had paid $50 for it. I would never have worn this watch, even though I loved my old nike imara watch dearly. I hated it so much that I sent it back (and I never send things back). Thankfully the seller was accommodating in my return (although his English was shaky), but it took longer than I expected for me to get my money back. Not the best experience I've had on amazon.
This is a fantastic watch! It's very slim, stylish, and it goes with everything. I'm going to get more in different colors! I highly recommend this watch.
Nike Women's WR0076-609 Imara Fit Multi-Function Watch


0 comments:
Post a Comment